Saturday, February 20, 2010

I need fishsticks!!

So, I haven't really had any strong cravings yet, but I had some weird cravings this week.....I haven't had fishsticks since probably elementary school and this week it was all I seemed to want to have for dinner! Also, poor Derc went out in a snow storm last night to get me a bag full of laffy taffys because I couldn't stop talking about them :)

Tonight Derc and I are going out to eat and to a movie! Haven't been to a movie forever, can't wait!

Stay warm everyone...

3 comments:

  1. FISH STICKS! I remember the days when I made those in college and you & Lynnette always complained about the smell. hahahaha. I love the laffy taffy craving tho!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate fish stix.....

    Derc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like laffy taffy AND FISH STICKS. does that make me weird or a fatty? HAHA :)

    ReplyDelete