Wednesday, February 24, 2010

13 Weeks!

Monday marked 13 weeks in our baby journey! Baby A is the size of a peach this week. My weekly updates tell me that baby is growing teeth and vocal cords...all the better to scream with! Baby A is also growing some intestines inside his/her body now, which is a good thing because if the baby turns out to have Steph's eating habits they are going to need a big digestive system :) Second trimester is supposed to be the easiest of the three, so I'm glad I have finally arrived. They say that you're supposed to get some energy back...but I went to sleep at 7pm last night and didn't wake up until 9 this morning! Yikes...

On another note, Derc accepted a new job within Wells Fargo this week! He is very excited to take on a new challenge and thinks it will be a good fit for him. He will be a Loan Adjuster now and his office will be right across the road from Steph's work! Lunch dates perhaps?!

For those of you who don't have it on your calendars, Derc's birthday is this Sunday the 28th! He'll be 27...one year closer to 30 :) He told me he doesn't want a present from me because he wants to 'save' all of his presents this year for new golf clubs this summer. I kindly reminded him that he got new golf clubs two years ago...aren't those things supposed to last a while?! We'll see how that one goes... :)

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment