Monday, March 1, 2010

14 Weeks

Happy Monday!

We are officially at the 14 week mark today! Our little one is about the size of a clenched fist this week and is growing fast. The books say that he or she is starting to suck their thumb this week....kind of hard to imagine! Really starting to show this week in my opinion :) There is another girl at my store who is pregnant, she is about 4 weeks ahead of me so I can kind of gauge where she's at and where I will be in a few weeks. All the people at work call her baby 'Peanut' and mine 'Nugget'...I have taken a liking to the lil' nugget :)

I'll post some pictures later in the week to show you where the belly is at in it's evergrowing state.

Yesterday was Derc's birthday (Happy Birthday honey!). I had to work at night so we went out to brunch at IHOP...yep, big spenders! We ate enough to hold us over for the whole day and it was scrumptious!

This weekend we will be going back to CR to see Steph's family. Should be a fun time, as it always is! We can't wait to see Jordan (our nephew), we love getting to spend time with him and now it's a great preview at what we should expect!

2 comments:

  1. I forgot to tell you, I'm not staying in Cedar Falls anymore Saturday night. I should be back Saturday night sometime so let me know when you guys want to stop out to my house!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! So happy for you and your new adventures in parenthood! Check out our little one at www.lydiaellis.com

    ReplyDelete