Friday, March 26, 2010

17 Weeks!


17 weeks this week! Getting closer and closer to that half way 20 week mark. Derc and I are anxiously counting down until 4/15 when we get to find out the sex! Thanks to those of you who took our little boy/girl poll - it looks like many of you (63%) think that Baby A will be a GIRL! We'll let you know if you're right in just a few weeks :)
This week Baby A is the size of an onion and his/her skeleton is forming, transforming from cartilage to bone. Fat is also developing on the baby. Also, Baby's fingers and toes are creating their one of a kind prints this week!
Not much else new this week...I have to work late tonight so won't be able to see the UNI game :( But Derc will be updating me throughout the night so I can cheer the Panthers along! Have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

  1. yep. I am still fatter. hahahaha I can't wait until you have a BIG BABY BULGE!!!!

    SJS

    ReplyDelete