Thursday, April 1, 2010

18 Weeks!

18 Weeks this week! Definitely starting to feel the tummy expanding now. This week marked the first week I wore maternity pants to work. Some of my pants still fit, but not very comfortably. It's difficult to keep those pants up when you have to wear a walkie and PDA on your belt!

Baby A is the size of a sweet potato this week and is staying busy moving around, sucking it's thumb, kicking, punching and hiccuping. I'm not really feeling the movement yet. I think I feel something every now and then, so I stop and try to push on my belly to feel it and then of course it stops and I can't decide if it is the baby or my meal digesting :) We are counting the days until 4/15, just two weeks from today! Also, shortly after that we're headed to Arizona with Sarah and Justin to visit family, so a lot to look forward to in the end of April!

Life hasn't been too crazy lately at the Albrecht household. It is GORGEOUS this week, it's supposed to hit about 80 degrees today!! I'm loving it, and so is Mack since he is getting out for long walks now. Derc has been able to get out and go golfing a few days recently which he loves.

This weekend my Mom and Pete are coming to visit for Easter. It will be good to see them and spend some time with them!

Have a happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Your belly is ADORABLE! I just want to poke at it :)
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi derc and stephy it is so good to see my great grandbaby (nugget) getting bigger what a wonderfull time,it was so good to see yous and to feel the baby love yous a lot moma

    ReplyDelete