Thursday, March 11, 2010

This one's for you, Dad!


Ok.....I thought this was a hilarious picture! For those of you who had the pleasure of knowing my dad, you knew that he had a great sense of humor. As soon as I walked by the couch and saw this I quietly rushed for my camera because I couldn't pass up a photo op like this! I immediately thought of my dad and how he would laugh until he snorted when seeing this picture...I couldn't wait to show Sarah and Justin this picture because I knew they would feel the same way! Small things like this make me think of him every day and how great he was, so this one's for you, Dad! Hope you're having a good laugh over it :)

2 comments:

  1. You're right Steph...Dad would have so many jokes about that picture!! It's priceless! I know he's laughing about it right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this is awesome, I think this is what needs to go in a frame on your desk.....just sayin ;)

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete