Sunday, April 18, 2010

20 Weeks!

Well, here is the 20 week pic......must have really popped recently because people at work who may not have realized I was pregnant are flat out asking if I'm pregnant now :) I'm taking that as a sign that I'm getting big.

This week I got to have a relaxing day with friends, i went shopping with Kerry and Michele, grabbed lunch and got a pedicure! It was great, and a nice way to relax! Saturday evening I got to go dinner with Lynnette and we enjoyed some Mexican!

Derc got to see a few friends over the weekend as well, he went to a 'Daddy Diaper Party' on Saturday evening. His friend from work, Ben is having a baby and a bunch of Ben's friends got together for a 'Guy's night' before he becomes a dad, which could be any day now!

Now that we know we're having a boy I have been online non-stop trying to find bedding and nursery decor.....needless to say, Derc and I aren't agreeing on everything that we need to buy. Oh well...we have time to decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment