Thursday, April 22, 2010

21 Weeks!









Woohoo, we passed the half way mark! 21 weeks this week, time is flying by now. Over the weekend Derc and I checked out some stuff for Baby A's nursery. We found a crib set and some bedding that we liked so we were excited about that! I spent some time online registering for some items which is always fun :) Luckily I've got my mom and sister to call with questions on, Do I really need this? How many of these will I go through? Or just, what the heck is this thing?! They have been helpful to say the least! This week Mr. Nugget is the size of a large banana (lengthwise) and weighs about 10 ounces. This is the first week that Derc really got to feel his son give a good kick to my belly. Our little guy is most active at night and early in the morning...I'm pretty sure he was running laps or warming up for the Olympics the other night when Derc got to feel him moving. It was a fun experience for Derc :)
Mack has been enjoying the nice weather with us, we've gotten him out to run around at the park a lot recently, which he loves! He got some good pics with Mom and Dad while out on a recent walk. We're trying to love him up a lot so he doesn't get depressed when Baby A comes along and he's no longer the center of attention.
Unfortunately on Sunday Derc's grandmother, Sandy, passed away from cancer. Derc, Cory, Laura and I headed down to IL for the visitation and funeral services. It was nice to see that side of the family as we don't get a chance to see them often, but under unfortunate circumstances. Derc is hanging in there, and he's very happy he had a chance to speak with her on the phone for a while a few days before she passed.
Well, that's about it for now. We're headed to Arizona next week with Sarah, Justin and Jordan to see my dad's side of the family! We're all very excited to see them and enjoy the nice weather :)




2 comments:

  1. How cute is your little belly? I just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pregnant and can still fit into that Wellness shirt- that doesn't even barely go over my boobs nowadays. LOL

    Love the belly!! Have fun in AZ!!

    ReplyDelete