Thursday, May 6, 2010

23 Weeks!

Well, this week marks the start of the sixth month! We are well on our way to being parents...it's getting a bit more real each week that goes by. This week Nugget isn't doing a whole lot of crazy stuff, he's supposed to double in weight this month, which means my belly is going to start getting bigger quicker...woohoo! I'm feeling him move around quite a bit now, his movements are getting more noticeable and sometimes I feel a stronger more abrupt movement which I'm realizing are probably kicks or punches.

Not a whole lot going on in the Albrecht household this week, just getting back into the swing of things with work since returning from vacations. Some exciting news for Derc this week is that he got the vehicle he has been wanting for a while! I finally gave him the thumbs up to buy an Avalanche (used of course, we don't do new!). Our garage is very tight now with two large vehicles and I keep telling Derc that in a month I'm going to have to crawl out the window because I won't be able to open the door! No crazy plans this weekend, I have to work all weekend and I'm sure Derc will spend some time golfing. Maybe I can talk him into putting some baby furniture together since we have both our crib and dresser now...we'll see :)

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stepherooni and Derc,
    Sending lots of prayers and heart-healing energy to DM. Wish I could be there to visit and help in some way. Kale is a trooper, just like his mommy and will grow to be strong and healthy. Rest up - he'll be running and jumping and tiring you out before you know it. Much love - Allie

    ReplyDelete