Friday, April 30, 2010

22 Weeks!











This week marks 22 weeks...only 18 weeks left to go! Nugget is the size of a small doll this week and is about 8 inches long and weighs about 1 lb!! Baby A is grabbing now, touching whatever he can grab (usually the umbilical cord) and is starting to see dark and light. We hit a milestone this week and bought Nugget's crib! We had some coupons and decided to put them to use...it should be delivered in the next week or so. I thought since we were in Phoenix for the week it was appropriate to take my weekly bump picture in front of a mountain :)
Derc and I went to Phoenix this week with Sarah, Justin and Jordan to visit my Dad's side of the family and had a blast! The boys went golfing with my Uncle Craig and Sarah and I hung out with the ladies, went shopping, grabbed lunches, laid in the sun and had a baby/bridal shower! My cousin, Stacia, is getting married in a few weeks so our family threw us a combined baby and bridal shower on Tuesday night. We had a great time gettting together and Baby A got a lot of great stuff!! Derc and I are super excited (ok...mostly I'm excited) to do laundry and get Nugget's wardrobe folded and put away for when he arrives. Woohoo!! Luckily I had plenty of women at the shower to give me advice on what I'm supposed to do with the gifts they gave (is this a teether or a toy? When swaddling the baby, remember to leave the head out of the swaddle :) ) The boys went go-carting at a pretty sweet in door course (as you can see from the pictures above, they had to wear helmets). The picture of Sarah pushing her son, Jordan, in a wheelchair is from a shopping trip. Sarah and I waited outside of the store while my grandma and aunt ran in to grab some things. Jordan got sick of his stroller and wanted a change of scenery so he convinced Sarah to put him in the wheelchair and push him around....needless to say, I couldn't resist taking a picture (Sorry Sarah!), haha!
Anyway, we had great weather in Phoenix and a nice time with family, so hopefully we'll get back sometime soon! We are back in DM now, and have the weekend off so we'll see if we do anything productive or just get caught up on some R&R.
Happy early Cinco de Mayo!!




No comments:

Post a Comment