Thursday, March 11, 2010

15 Weeks!

15 weeks this week...starting to feel it! This was the first week that I got ready for work and couldn't button my pants :( Baby A is the size of an orange this week! My updates say that he or she is developing fully functional joints this week. Next week is our 3rd doctor's appointment. Nothing crazy from what I've heard, they will do the heartbeat again, measure my belly and will do the dreaded weigh in.....my least favorite part!

As you can see, Mack wanted in on the picture action :) He's not quite understanding why he can't lay on my belly anymore. He's used to hopping on the couch and laying about half of his 90 pound body right on my stomach...Derc about has a heart attack each time he does :) Poor guy has no idea what is coming....cross your fingers for us that he becomes a gentle giant!

1 comment:

  1. I can see a bump! Can you believe in 4 weeks you'll be half way there already? Love this blog!
    -Meg J.

    ReplyDelete