Thursday, March 11, 2010

I passed!!!!!!

For those of you who don't know, I have been in the process of interviewing for a new job within Target for the past few months. It was a pretty tough interview process, all together I had a total of 8 interviews with 14 people. On Tuesday evening while Derc and I were watching a heated battle on American Idol, I got the phone call to tell me I passed!! Needless to say there was some screaming going on in the Albrecht household! The position is Human Resources Business Partner and I will be a partner for 2 districts which is about 20 or so stores to work with Talent Management, Employee Relations issues, Team Culture, etc.

Derc started his new job this week too! He is in a new building and it's right by my work! He is liking it a lot, but is a bit overwhelmed with all of the new things to learn. He'll be up and running in no time though!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Does that mean you're moving?? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was soooo excited, my entire store knew you passed from the screaming that came out of my office when you called including a few that came to "check on me" :) Nobody deserves it more than you Steph!! Wahoo! boooooo moving, hello roadtrip :)

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete