Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!! Derc and I had a nice weekend together, something that is rare with me having to work weekends all the time! We had my Mom and Pete come down from Cedar Rapids on Saturday. Derc, Pete, Cory and Doug went golfing all day Saturday while my Mom spent some quality time with the mall :) I wish I could have joined but I did have to work on Saturday since it was such a busy day in the retail business. Saturday night we went out to dinner and the hung out at the house. Sunday my Mom and I cooked a nice Easter dinner! My first ham was a success (thanks for the help, Mom!) and since I had no idea how big of a ham to buy we will be eating leftovers for a week and we still won't eat all that was left.

We're still counting down to our appointment, 10 days and counting!


1 comment:

  1. you don't even look prego in the pink shirt! Purple..yes! Pink.. NO! haha

    ReplyDelete